About Me

My photo
Galena Park, Texas, United States

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Potluck #56: To Tweet or Not To Tweet...Twitter

Ok, so, I tried just getting on Twitter to see what it's all about. I am really not into the whole 'live blogging' thing, but I'll try it at least once. Well, my suspicions were correct. I really don't like Twitter. I could not figure it out. I couldn't even do a search for things without creating an account. Great, just one more account to keep up with. Lol. I tried using the Twitter support page, but no help there. I was interested in looking up to see what it said about fashion and such, but I'll have to give another wack at it sometime. Maybe I'll get someone who's actually 'twittering' to help me one day. Any who, I did create an account with twitter so I'll go from there. Besides, I guess if I really wanted to just update my status I could do it on Facebook, only since I am more familiar with that site.

No comments: